Windows 10 Professional 100 Keys works only for Windows, not for Mac!
Buy Windows 10 Professional- 100 Keys, you will get 100 keys!
Windows 10 Home, Windows 7 Home Basic/Premium and Windows 8.1 CoreCountrySpecific/CoreSingleLanguage/Chinese (incl. WMC) CANNOT be directly upgraded to Windows 10 Professional by changing product key in Windows system. If You have these editions on you computer, you need to make a clean installation after purchasing Windows 10 Professional.
More information about installation you can find in delivery email.
Windows 10 is designed to be compatible with the hardware, software, and peripherals you already own. And always-enabled updates help you stay current on features and security for the supported lifetime of your device.
Windows 10 gives you absolutely the best experience for doing what you do. Stay focused with easy ways to snap apps in place and optimize your screen space for getting things done. See your open tasks in a single view and create virtual desktops to gain space or group things by project, like Office apps for work and games for play.
Gaming just got even better with Windows 10. Not only do your existing games work great, but now you can play and connect with gamers across Xbox One and Windows 10 devices. From the best casual games to a new generation of PC gaming, Windows 10 is built for games you love.
Some users may afraid of uncustomed operation on Windows 10, but the fact is that it is a really easy and convenient experience with it. You will find it is quick to be familiar with and you can not live without it after a long-time using. No more to say, start a comfortable system from now!
How to activate Windows 10 Professional Product Key:
The first way:
1. Download and install Windows 10 Professional.
2. Open system "Control Panel" - "All Control Panel Items" - "System", and click "Activate Windows" & "Change Product Key".
3. Click "Activation" and enter your Windows 10 Pro key.
The second way:
1. Download and install Windows 10 Pro Professional.
2. Right-click "Start Menu", choose "System".
3. Click "About", then Click "Change Product Key" or "Upgrade Your Edition of Windows".
4. Click "Change product key" and Enter your Windows 10 Activation Key.